Road Racing


The Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs (CASC) sanctions and organizes regional road racing events in Ontario. Some of these events require the completion of a racing license program and others do not. For example, you can bypass the racing schools and apply for a Regional 'C' license which can qualify you to enter the CASC's Ice Race and Solo 1 time trial events. If you want to compete in other regional events such as the Race Ontario Championships, you will need a Regional A or B license, both of which require a graduation certificate from an accredited racing school. For more information on the various licenses available and to apply online visit








The Bridgestone Racing Academy at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park's Driver Development Centre, is a racing school that features a race license program that can be completed in three days. It also offers half-day and full day instruction for those who are looking to gain some experience behind the wheel. For more information about these and other programs available, please visit

2014 Regional Test Days


Entry Form



Enter your address for directions to Canadian Tire Motorsport Park

CTMP-LOGO© 2008-2013 Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
All graphics, photographs, and text contained within the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park website and connected pages displaying the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park logotype are copyrighted and/or trademarked by Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. Redistribution or commercial use is prohibited without express written permission.